[ckan-dev] New dev group - SLU in Sweden - getting to grips with developing CKAN and Scheming?

Timothy Giles timothy.giles at slu.se
Fri Feb 20 07:56:05 UTC 2015

Thanks Ian - Ill do that later today.

-----Original Message-----
From: ckan-dev [mailto:ckan-dev-bounces at lists.okfn.org] On Behalf Of Ian Ward
Sent: den 19 februari 2015 16:41
To: CKAN Development Discussions
Subject: Re: [ckan-dev] New dev group - SLU in Sweden - getting to grips with developing CKAN and Scheming?

Hi Tim,

The scheming, repeating and fluent extensions are all still really new. They aren't official in any sense, I'm working on them for the next iteration of the Canadian open data portal.

The basics should be explained in the README, but it assumes some ckan knowledge. Proper documentation wtih a tutorial etc. does not yet exist.

To troubleshoot your problem I'd need to see your ini file and the source of the extension you're working on. Want to create an issue on https://github.com/open-data/ckanext-scheming/ to keep it off the general ckan list?