[ckan-dev] Additional Filter Abilities

Gerace, Christian [ITSUS] cgerace at ITS.JNJ.com
Fri Feb 20 19:15:07 UTC 2015

Hey Community,

I've been searching around but  I can't find an answer, so I was hoping someone here might know. Is there a way, or an extension, that allows a user to filter within the preview interface on fields using different comparisons (rather than just equal to)? For example, if a user wanted to find rows in which field 1 is not equal to "certain value"? Or even to compare a date, say filter rows which field 2 is greater than "2/20/15"? I know that this is possible via the SQL search in the API, but I was hoping there was a way to do this on the resource preview page.

Thanks,
Christian Gerace
Associate Analyst - Enterprise Architect
+1.908.655.4147 | cgerace at its.jnj.com<mailto:cgerace at its.jnj.com>