[ckan-dev] FileNotFoundException

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Wed Feb 25 16:46:24 UTC 2015

That sounds suspiciously like a corrupt persisted_state.json file. Can you
check if this file (should be in your filestore folder) has the entries for
the files that are reported as not found?

If that is indeed the case, use https://github.com/ckan/ofs-hero to
generate a new persisted_state.json file.

Nigel Babu
Senior Sysadmin, Open Knowledge