[ckan-dev] ckan-harvest remote_orgs create error

Stefan Oderbolz stefan.oderbolz at liip.ch
Mon Jan 5 10:12:20 UTC 2015

Hi Rodrigo,

can you tell us which CKAN instance (URL) you're trying to harvest (can
also be off-list, if that information is too sensitive). This would make it
easier to investigate the issue.
And what version do you use of CKAN and ckanext-harvest?

- Stefan

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 1:30 AM, Rodrigo Valdez <rodri.valdez at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I am trying to create all the orgs of a ckan instance in my local instance.
>
> My configuration is
>
> {"read_only": true, "default_tags": ["Gobierno"], "remote_groups":
> "only_local", "remote_orgs": "create", "user": "admin", "api_key": "****",
> "force_all": false}
>
> The error is
>
> ERROR [ckanext.harvest.harvesters.ckanharvester] Could not get remote org
> 183d079d-644a-4dc6-ac4e-6fd6294ce208
>

> I also have a default organization from all the imported dataset. Can that
> be a problem?
>
> Thanks for helping
>
> Rodrigo Valdez

Liip AG  // Limmatstrasse 183 //  CH-8005 Zürich
Tel +41 43 500 39 80 // GnuPG 0x7B588C67 // www.liip.ch