[ckan-dev] Problem with ckanext-harvester and remote_orgs:create

Rodrigo Parra rodpar07 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:23:38 UTC 2015

Thanks Stefan,

Actually, Rodrigo Valdez is a different developer, we are both paraguayans
though :)
He is working with the "client" CKAN instance, while I am maintaining the
"source" CKAN instance.
I didn't mean to spam the list, I just did not see his previous mail.

I would really appreciate your help, if you give me a hint on where to look
at, I might be able to lend a hand.
Otherwise, we'll probably wait for your fix and cherry-pick it.

Cheers,
Rodrigo (Parra)