[ckan-dev] CKAN Site/Dataset Usage extension?

Marco Combetto marcomb at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 10:25:58 UTC 2015

Hallo
Apologies to asking you again, maybe you have some other hints

I was sure that everything was ok, but I just realized now that I missed a required (by GA-Report) extension that is "Viewers-helpers" (the error appears during the GA data import). Everything is OK with the oAuth stuff luckily..
I talking about this ckan extensionhttps://github.com/ckan/ckanext-viewhelpers

I am trying to install also the CKAN-Dashboard in the meanwhilehttps://github.com/ckan/ckanext-dashboard

I am using CKAN 2.2 in my setup, and I see that maybe the viewers are changing between version 2.2 and 2.3Is there any issue with it? Do I have to upgrade my CKAN?
finally I am not sure about where I will see the  extension in my CKAN installation..

Marco Combetto
marcomb at hotmail.com
Mobile: +39 3316329971
www.linkedin.com/in/marcomb