[ckan-dev] CKAN Site/Dataset Usage extension?

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 11:31:12 UTC 2015

Hi Marco,

Unfortunately I don't think I've ever seen those two extensions before,
or know what they do - so I'd be surprised if they were deps for
ga-report.  The setup.py claims it only needs gdata and
google-api-python-client.

The routes are set up at
https://github.com/datagovuk/ckanext-ga-report/blob/master/ckanext/ga_report/plugin.py#L37
and so you should be able to get to them at /data/site-usage although it
still uses the genshi templates - maybe Alex could explain how he got
around it?

Ross.