[ckan-dev] ckan.logic.NotAuthorized

George Sattler George.sattler at xvt.com.au
Thu Jan 22 04:55:25 UTC 2015

Hi Christian
Use the Datapusher (which is a replacement for the Datastore) for your version of CKAN.  I recommend using the Production setup instructions http://datapusher.readthedocs.org/en/latest/#production-installation-and-setup
If you run into any problems post back here with errors and I do my best to help. I’m not so familiar with the setup on RHEL but I should be able to point you in the right direction.
George