[ckan-dev] Translations now open for upcoming 2.3 version

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Mon Jan 26 14:17:21 UTC 2015

I forgot to mention that Khmer and Nepalese translations are still not
available due to issues with the translations on previous versions
(CKAN 2.2 resource [1]). If maintainers of these languages can fix
them, we'll add them to the 2.3 resource asap:

Nepalese: https://gist.github.com/amercader/f9a2e80ee71759a33c5e

Khmer: https://gist.github.com/amercader/c6def98a44963d1854f1

Thanks!

Adrià