[ckan-dev] Datapusher in CKAN 2.3 as Ubuntu package

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 19:52:58 UTC 2015

Hi ckan-dev,
Main question: Is anyone using the CKAN .deb installation method for 2.3
INCLUDING Datastore/Datapusher (Datapusher is installed as part of the
package but only being put to use if you enable the datastore and
datapusher plugins)

-Sub Question: Does it work? I am only get 409s (documented in
datapusher.custom.log but without any content) but with no error messages
in datapusher.error.log. On the CKAN UI I get 409 Conflict.

I have a dim memory that this 409 Conflict can be almost anything. My next
step was going to be playing with the datastore API on the CKAN in question
but for technical reasons that wasn't easily possible yet, so I wanted to
see if there were any pointers in the meantime.

Many thanks,
Matt