[ckan-dev] Datapusher in CKAN 2.3 as Ubuntu package

Matthew Fullerton matt.fullerton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 07:47:59 UTC 2015

I think I've found the solution; on another install I was able to reproduce
the problem but got a description of the 409. The site_url didn't start
with http://, which lead to a bad returned result_url, which is fatal:
https://github.com/ckan/ckan-service-provider/blob/master/ckanserviceprovider/web.py#L612