[ckan-dev] CKAN -Geo spatial Capabilities Adding WMS layer, KML file, WMTS layer, Base layer option

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 06:37:07 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please kindly guide us for following things. Please let me know is it
possible or not. I a
Have posted this query 3 days before but I did not get response,
please kindly guide us to explore more on ckan capabilities

1. How to add single/one WMS Layer to CKAN

2. How to add KML  file to ckan.  - able to add kml file by using Upload
Link option, but when I am adding by using upload file option and loading
local kml file it is showing  the following message in error log file '

Error - <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>: local variable
'proxy_service_url' referenced before assignment'

3. How to add Shapefile to CKAN  and visualize as WMS/WFS layer

4. How to Add WMTS Layers - I have added wmts_view in ckan.plugins and
wmts_view in  ckan.views.default_views in config file. But when iam opening
the application with localhost it is showing 500 internal server error.
And in error log file ' PluginNotFoundException: wmts_view.'
5. How to add our own based layer in Open Layers client of CKAN

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh