[ckan-dev] CKAN -Geo spatial Capabilities Adding WMS layer, KML file, WMTS layer, Base layer option

李承錱[Sol] u103133.u103135 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:48:50 UTC 2015

Hi Naresh:

The reply as below.

Cheers,

Sol

> Dear All,
>
> Please kindly guide us for following things. Please let me know is it possible or not. I a
> Have posted this query 3 days before but I did not get response, please kindly guide us to explore more on ckan capabilities
>
> 1. How to add single/one WMS Layer to CKAN
>
> Not very clear what your problem is. Did you encounter any problems when
adding wms layers?

<https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-geoview/commit/de78049aeea5ad6706600d48482dc6dff72de61d>.
Details: https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-geoview/issues/8.

> 3. How to add Shapefile to CKAN  and visualize as WMS/WFS layer
>
> So far as I know, ckanext-geoview doesn't support visualize shapefiles.

4. How to Add WMTS Layers - I have added wmts_view in ckan.plugins and
> wmts_view in  ckan.views.default_views in config file. But when iam opening
> the application with localhost it is showing 500 internal server error.
> And in error log file ' PluginNotFoundException: wmts_view.'
>
> Which version of CKAN and branch of ckanext-geoview are you using? If you
are on CKAN < 2.3 you should add 'wmts_preview' rather than 'wmts_view'.
And, currently wmts preview is only available on the master branch of
ckanext-geoview.

http://docs.ckan.org/projects/ckanext-spatial/en/latest/map-widgets.html.