[ckan-dev] Error: cannot connect to datapusher (CKAN 2.4.0)

Filip Radulovic filiprd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 17:51:13 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have updated from 2.3. to 2.4 today and the update went pretty smoothly.
Before that, I have updated Solr as suggested by Sol in on of previous
emails (I installed it as a separate service, not as solr-jetty).

I've noticed that after this I have one small problem. The thing is that when
going to the resource page and then Manage-->DataStore tab the following
error is shown in the browser
*Error: cannot connect to datapusher *
I checked the curl 0.0.0.0:8800 and it shows the desired output so
DataPusher is running.
If I add a new resource however, this does not happen and I can see an
upload log for resources uploaded after updating Solr/CKAN (I am not sure
actually when the issue emerged, I doubt that it is because of CKAN
upgrade).

Does anyone have an idea of what could be the issue? Thanks

Cheers

--------
Filip Radulovic
www.filip.milstan.net