[ckan-dev] Error: cannot connect to datapusher (CKAN 2.4.0)

Filip Radulovic filiprd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 08:56:30 UTC 2015

Update: this actually happens every time I restart Ubuntu, so I cannot
access Manage-->DataStore tab for any resource after Ubuntu is restarted.
If I upload a resource and then restart CKAN, DataPusher and Solr, and run
them again I don't get the same error. So only after restarting Ubuntu the
error shows for resources uploaded before restarting.

Is this a normal behaviour?
Thanks!

--------
Filip Radulovic