[ckan-dev] CKAN Atom API

Andrea Perego andrea.perego at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Mon Jul 27 16:58:04 UTC 2015

I'm new to the list, so my apologies in advance if my question has
already been answered.

I'm looking for reference documentation for the Atom feeds API in
CKAN, but I was just able to find online some usage examples.

One of the issues I'm facing is how to get a feed with an arbitrary
number of entries (possibly, all the available entries), thus
overriding the default limit of 20.

Thanks!

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.