[ckan-dev] dataset lists empty

Michael Reichart michael.reichart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 07:49:33 UTC 2015

Hi,

we have the problem, that on our system datasets are not listed in CKAN.
All the datasets exist - if you open them with the right URL they can be
viewed and edited and all the datasets are correctly shown in SOLR - our
frontend lists and filters datasets based on the solr-index, which works
fine, but none of the datasets shows in CKAN.
If I call the API all packages are delivered with "package_list" - but they
are not showing through the organizations with "organization_show?id=...."
altough the organization is shown, when I view a single dataset.

If I edit a dataset manually most of the time the dataset shows up in the
list - but thats clearly not an option with 1500+ datasets ...

Any Ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Michael