[ckan-dev] Important update on geospatial view plugins

Koebrick, Andrew (MNIT) andrew.koebrick at state.mn.us
Wed Jun 17 17:13:36 UTC 2015

Is there a demo of the new geo_view in use?  I have installed it on our development server and I am not seeing any previews.  Also, when I try to see previews on the demo.ckan.org, I am not getting any wms preview (see http://demo.ckan.org/dataset/fema-national-flood-hazard-layer/resource/983c8301-d451-49e7-9fdb-6de04139cf71 for example).

I am just starting to try to debug / fix but I wanted to see a functional example before getting too deep into it.

Andrew Koebrick