[ckan-dev] GeoNode harvester

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Wed Jun 3 20:20:00 UTC 2015

Thanks Emanuele,

Are you happy for me to do a shoutout regarding this via the CKAN Blog?

If so, and if you are happy to write up a few more words on the approach
taken, then please feel free to share a google doc and I'll help edit and
publish something.

Otherwise I'm also happy to write something brief and just get it out there.

I'm also keen to announce things via the ckan.org blog but I don't want to
be the only one doing it. It would look too commercially biased if the
history of posts was overly stacked from a single perspective.

Anyone else able to share for the blog?  We'll have some good ones over the
next few weeks as the presentations from the recent CKANcon are unpacked
and presented via their own posts :)

Cheers,
Steven

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|