[ckan-dev] Multilingual extension for Metadata, organization, Groups, tags

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Fri Jun 5 13:10:30 UTC 2015

Not sure what you mean by fluent not being available by the API. That's the
whole point of ckanext-fluent, strings are replaced with objects containing
all languages.

fluent isn't yet the easiest to use, you do need to modify your solr schema
and before_index calls to index the multilingual fields properly.

The other multilingual project I'm aware of is the European Commission one
under development but I don't think they have released any code yet.