[ckan-dev] Multilingual extension for Metadata, organization, Groups, tags

Marco Combetto marcomb at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:43:33 UTC 2015

Dear all
We need to migrate our CKAN 2.2 to a multilingual scenario (Italian, German, English)
I have seen a couple of CKAN (Swiss and Canada) supporting multiple language non only with string traslation, but also enabling somehow to insert metadata in multiple language.
The most documented one is the Canadian hereafter, . https://github.com/open-data/ckanext-fluent
It has some limitation (multilingual is not available by API) but is a very nice work.
Is there something more out there? Anybody maybe from Open Data Swiss? I see that they are doing something similar.Anything about this is available in 2.4 or future releases?
Thanks!

Marco Combetto
marcomb at hotmail.com
Mobile: +39 3316329971