[ckan-dev] CKAN translations

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Mon Jun 29 11:13:49 UTC 2015

There's lots of translation work going on for the new CKAN release -
which is fantastic!

Well done to all those that helped complete these languages since Thursday:
Finnish, English (Australia), Czech, Chinese (Taiwan), Catalan,
Ukrainian, Japanese, Swedish, Spanish, Italian, German

Good to see improvements on these, but let's see if we can get them complete:
French, Dutch

And still lots to do on the remainder - who can help with these?
Slovenian, Polish, Slovak, Khmer, Albanian, Serbian, Mongolian,
Chinese, Persian, Hebrew, Icelandic, Hundarian, Danish, Croatian,
Portuguese (Brazil/Portugal), Bulgarian, Korean, Romanian, Thai,
Lithuanian, Latvian, Nepali, Turkish, Norwegian, Russian, Indonesian,
Arabic, Vietnamese, Greek.

Join in with the action here:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ckan/resource/2-4/

Dave