[ckan-dev] release date for 2.4

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Sat Mar 14 03:39:15 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

Further to the comment from Ross about the roadmap and heading toward a 2.4
release I discussed this with Rufus last night.

I'm keen for us to target 4 September as the release date and work
backwards from that as a hard deadline.

What are the reactions to that date and suggested approach?

I'm keen to pull more people into the dev work and would do whatever I can
to help. I say that also from my C&C Team and Steering Group perspectives.

I also have a few ideas on how to support release planing and management
activities, largely from a non dev track, so that the dev folks can be 100%
on the code and coolness of CKAN.

Cheers,
Steven

--