[ckan-dev] release date for 2.4

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 08:36:30 UTC 2015

Hi Steven,

That sounds great to me - what does everyone else think? It's be great to get the community's opinion on whether that would be too soon, just about right etc?

My hope is that with more frequent releases the upgrade process would be even simpler and we can share around the workload of managing the release.

We've had a couple of people express interest in Geospatial and Workflow as things that could be prioritised - and I think, particularly the workflow in particular might be a really good place to start.

Cheers

Ross