[ckan-dev] Use of ckanext-dcat in production?

Stéphane Guidoin stephane at opennorth.ca
Wed Mar 18 15:45:49 UTC 2015

Hi there,

I was wondering if anybody was using ckanext-dcat for its harvesting
feature in a production context?

We would need to do some RDF Dcat harvesting, if I remember well, there was
other options to harvest dcat, but ckanext-dcat seem to be the best
approach.

In the issues, I see that the distribution format is not mapped for the
moment, I guess it could be patched on our side until something more
official comes.

Also, for the core developers, is there any plan for the dcat output? I
know there are lots of demands for various things, but from a
standardisation point of view, a dcat output would really be important.

Steph