[ckan-dev] CKAN Spatial Query Error

Michael Speth spethm at landcareresearch.co.nz
Wed Mar 18 01:02:13 UTC 2015

Hi Adri,
  You were right, I hadn't included the updates to the schema.xml.  Once adding them, I get a new set of errors.

http://pastebin.com/DC6yFFKX

Any ideas?

Hi Michael,

Some ideas:

Are you using Solr 3.x or 4.x? Did you add the necessary fields to
your Solr schema as described here?

http://docs.ckan.org/projects/ckanext-spatial/en/latest/spatial-search.html#choosing-a-backend-for-the-spatial-search

Have you restarted jetty/tomcat?

Have a look at the logs on /var/log/tomcat7/ or /var/log/jetty/ to see
if there are more clues on the Solr server log

Hope this helps,

Adri?

--
Michael Speth