[ckan-dev] Upgrading to CKAN 2.3

Florian May florian.wendelin.mayer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 02:39:41 UTC 2015

Hi Michael,

before more qualified advice reaches you from later timezones... the last
error trace complains about a missing module "openid".
As per section "troubleshooting" at
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/changelog.html, you might need to fiddle
with who.ini, something to do with dropped support for openid.
I'm not too sure how things are with the packaged install, but were all the
python pip requirements installed in the update process?

Cheers,
Florian