[ckan-dev] Untrusted content when using HTTPS

Van Der Stelt Frank frank.vanderstelt at smhi.se
Tue Mar 24 11:42:55 UTC 2015

Hi again,

We have configured apache to run over SSL, that's not the problem. The problem is that the links that users add to their data are HTTP, not HTTPS. So clicking on a link would work just fine I guess. However, the CKAN resource preview that shows the contents of a site within an iframe within ckan, doesn't work. The content is untrusted because of the HTTP protocol. I don't see anything in the apache/nginx configuration that addresses this.

Kind regards,

Frank