[ckan-dev] 2.3 views

Joel Natividad joel.natividad at ontodia.com
Mon May 11 15:03:18 UTC 2015

Its not exactly what you're looking for but you may want to look into
https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-dashboard.
Bear in mind that the "widgets" for a dashboard are limited to resources in
the same package.
Hope this helps,
Joel

--
Joel Natividad
+1 347-565-5635

Ontodia, Inc.
137 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10013
opendata.city * civicdashboards.com * nycpedia.com