[ckan-dev] 2.3 views

Denis Zgonjanin deniszgonjanin at gmail.com
Fri May 22 15:59:18 UTC 2015

Dan et al.

This is useable now: https://github.com/deniszgonjanin/ckanext-featuredviews

You can see a demo here: http://featuredviews.datacats.io/

The extension gives you two toggle buttons on every resource page with
views. The buttons let you toggle whether the particular resource view will
be shown as the canonical view for the dataset on the dataset page (eg.
http://featuredviews.datacats.io/dataset/wards), as well as whether the
resource view should be shown on the homepage.

It should be not-too-difficult to extend it to also aggregate featured
views for a particular organization instead of the homepage.

- Denis

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:03 AM, Joel Natividad <joel.natividad at ontodia.com