[ckan-dev] RDF: Need to provide read.rdf in template extension when overriding read.html

Marco Combetto marcomb at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 08:40:48 UTC 2015

I just discovered today that I have same issue (read.rdf template missing) on my catalogue based on an CKAN 2.2a prerelease, that doesn't have this issue fixed. But I need it urgently for another project that use our datasets..
Error detail:Viewing dataset datasets in rdf format is not supported (template file package/read.rdf not found).
Do you have a fixing procedure to fix this issue in order to fix it on a previous (to fix) version of CKAN?
I am planning to update to 2.3, but I cannot do it in a short time frame.

Thanks a lot for any help

Marco Combetto
marcomb at hotmail.com
Mobile: +39 3316329971