[ckan-dev] RDF: Need to provide read.rdf in template extension when overriding read.html

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Tue May 12 11:16:42 UTC 2015

I wasn't able to reproduce this on ckan 2.2 or master, but I guess
that copying the package/read.rdf from core to your extension
directory may be able to help?

BTW the RDF output for datasets in core is likely to be deprecated by
the new work being done on ckanext-dcat for producing RDF from CKAN
metadata:

https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-dcat/pull/28

If someone is interested in this it would be great to have feedback on this.

Cheers,

Adrià