[ckan-dev] Hiring: CKAN, Web & Open Data Developer

Deirdre Lee deirdre at derilinx.com
Tue Nov 17 12:16:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

We're currently hiring and would love to hear from you!
http://derilinx.com/hiring

      Derilinx – Making data count

Having spun-out from the Insight Centre for Data Analytics
<http://insight-centre.org/> in 2014, Derilinx is Ireland's leading
Linked and Open Data company, innovating in the public-sector. We help
Government Departments, Public Agencies and Local Authorities become
data-ready, paving the way for evidence-based decision-making, improved
use of business intelligence, and efficient public-services.

      Existing Customers

Derilinx maintains the National Open Data Portal, data.gov.ie
<https://data.gov.ie>, on behalf of the Department of Public Expenditure
and Reform. Other customers include Central Government Departments,
Public Agencies and Local Authorities.

      Join the Derilinx Team

We currently have full-time, part-time and internship positions
available in software development, data science, and sales operations.
Derilinx uses cutting-edge technologies to build high-quality Linked and
Open Data solutions for our customers.

      Candidates

We are looking for ambitious candidates, who are willing to learn and
who are comfortable working in an Agile environment. Candidates should
have expertise in the following:

  * Programming languages e.g. Python, Java, Javascript
  * Full-stack Web development
  * RESTful API development
  * Data management and manipulation
  * Excellent written and verbal communication skills

The following expertise is also desirable:

  * Open Data tools and technologies, e.g. CKAN
  * Linked Data technologies, e.g. RDF, SPARQL, triple stores
  * Information Retrieval systems, e.g. Solr, ElasticSearch
  * Microsoft systems, e.g. Sharepoint, SQL Server
  * Big Data technologies, e.g. NoSQL, Hadoop
  * Product development

      Contact

If you are interested in a position at Derilinx, please send your CV
deirdre at derilinx.com <mailto:deirdre at derilinx.com>

Deirdre Lee, CEO & Founder
Derilinx - Linked & Open Data Solutions

Web:      www.derilinx.com
Email:    deirdre at derilinx.com
Address:  11/12 Baggot Court, Dublin 2, D02 F891
Tel:      +353 (0)1 254 4316
Mob:      +353 (0)87 417 2318
Linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/
Twitter:  @deirdrelee