[ckan-dev] CKAN beta!

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Thu Nov 26 16:04:19 UTC 2015

We've released a beta version of the forthcoming CKAN 2.5!

Please help testing the beta using this test site:

http://beta.ckan.org

or on your own machine (branch "release-v2.5.0" [1]) and report any
bugs to CKAN Github Issues [2].

Requests for help to translate new text will be announced shortly

@devs please note:

* Any patch that needs to be shipped with this release must now be
cherry-picked from master. Please label your PRs/Issues with the 2.5
milestone if you think a patch should be included and ping me if
possible.
* Only bug fixes should go in now, and no new translatable strings are allowed.

David

[1] https://github.com/ckan/ckan/tree/release-v2.5.0
[2] https://github.com/ckan/ckan/milestones/CKAN%202.5