[ckan-dev] Backing up datastore db?

Mike Sinclair mm.sinclair08 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 05:03:43 UTC 2015

Hi Michael,

I believe that you will need to do a pg_dump to backup the datastore. db
dump only backs up the ckan default catalogue database.

   - db dump - A more complicated dumpfile, useful for backups. Replicates
   the database completely, including users, their personal info and API keys,
   and hence should be kept private. This is in the format of SQL commands.

ᐧ