[ckan-dev] Docker

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Wed Oct 7 23:21:53 UTC 2015

Neat, thanks everyone for being so helpful here :)

I launched a generic CKAN at www.ckanau.org last week which is based on the
AWS marketplace build.

One of the things I'm keen to consider for CKAN is more tools for
integration. You might consider these as extensions integrated with a more
developed interface for platform configuration.

I hope to attract technology partners like Docker to directly support some
of the use cases that are discussed here in the CKAN dev list. As such, it
would be good to also seed this discussion on https://forums.docker.com/.

I've got a few contacts into the Docker team now and aim to grow these out
and align things for both projects along our development roadmap.

Hoots!