[ckan-dev] Supporting the technical team from the Asia-Pacific region

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Sat Sep 5 02:26:32 UTC 2015

Hiya folks,

After many months of failing to join technical team calls due to the
timezone difference between Australian Eastern time and the UK I've started
a new meetup to try and help those within the Asia-Pacific timezone to
connect up and give support to the project.

Although this isn't an official group within the tech team at this stage I
suspect that once it matures we'll have representatives who will bridge the
gap and also join the regular tech calls at least once a fortnight.

If you are interested in helping then please join in on the next video
conference which will be held on the 17th of September. The time was
selected so as to have most people able to join within regular business
hours.

These will be run every second Thursday from the 17th.

Hope to meet lots of people on the 17th!

You can join the meetup group and RSVP here:
http://www.meetup.com/Asia-Pacific-CKAN-Meetup/

Hoots!

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au