[ckan-dev] Connecting Ckan to Oracle databases

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Wed Sep 2 21:46:01 UTC 2015

Hello Youssef,

I'm not aware of extensions that already do what you're asking, but
CKAN will let you search any metadata you load.

I have a few questions for you: Do you want to be able to search the
contents of larger documents or just descriptions? How many possible
results would there be in total? How many different types of records
are you searching? Does your web service let you poll for updates
(just records created/updated/deleted in a certain time)?

Ian