[ckan-dev] Future, flask, breaking things, funding.

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Tue Sep 15 10:20:53 UTC 2015

All cool Ross :)

My view might differ from that of Rufus but I think we still have the same
principles in mind. The message in my email was presented at CKANcon in May
so without any major objections I'm still running with it.

There might also just be a difference in timescales. I'm trying to look
forward to a mature community. The steps to get there might still need a
more pro-active role to be taken by the association in the shorter term.
For example, I've been pushing for three month release cycles for a while,
but kinda more from a community and Comms team perspective.

Cheers,
Steven