[ckan-dev] Manually purge datasets

Hildegard Gerlach hildegard.gerlach at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Fri Apr 15 08:52:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

I think the easiest way is to go to the site

http:///yourhostname//ckan-admin/trash

 From there you should be able to purge them. (I am still using ckan
2.2, so I am not sure if anything has changed in the meantime).

Otherwise you can use the paster command, but you have to know the id of
the datasets.

Something like that

paster --plugin=ckan dataset purge 4a0b4385-4483-4bc3-9a1c-c0d238b90808
-c /etc/ckan/production.ini

Hope it helps.

Hilde