[ckan-dev] Manually purge datasets

Carl Lange carl at derilinx.com
Fri Apr 15 09:26:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the tip about doing it from the command line. I seemingly have
250+ deleted datasets, and while the button on the page wouldn't work,
writing a script to run the command worked fine.

I'd still like to raise the idea of moving 'deleted' dataset's ids/names
out of rotation so that if I delete (but not purge) a dataset called
'population-2014', I can still create a new dataset with the same name.

Cheers,
Carl