[ckan-dev] CKAN Repeating - Templates?

Harald von Waldow harald.vonwaldow at eawag.ch
Wed Apr 20 14:37:02 UTC 2016

Hi Tim,

I see the problem very clearly but don't have a complete solution to
that yet. In my mind there are two parts to it:

1) The user interface, and
2) Properly storing structured metadata. I.e. you want to store a list
of objects, whwere each list element represents a contributor with
attributes name, ORCID, ...

Incidentally I have written a little blog-post about that problem:
https://ckan4rdm.wordpress.com/2016/03/04/list-of-authors/

<advertisement>
A new blog to revive the ckan4rdm community: https://ckan4rdm.wordpress.com/
</advertisement>