[ckan-dev] Cannot upload GeoJSON [and JSON] resources do Datastore

Sovello Hildebrand Mgani sovellohpmgani at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:27:49 UTC 2016

Thanks Adria!

I have managed to set that up however I face one challenge, when I want to
view the map (for the dataset) I get an error: An error occurred:
parsererror SyntaxError: Unexpected token y in JSON at position 1 I can't
easily troubleshoot as am still new to CKAN.

(I have noticed a few issues like flattening a GeoJSON to CSV before
uploading isn't intuitive, and after flattening everything goes different
from the Documentation. [For a beginner that's not like me, it's not easy].)

Is there a different IRC channel from #ckan that has active users?

Thanks.