[ckan-dev] translation for dataset_type

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:03:55 UTC 2016

i think we only need simple dataset_type_label, organization_type_label and
group_type_label elements with optional translations like
then we don't have to hardcode the jinja templates ;-)

{
  "scheming_version": 1,
  "dataset_type": "dataset",
  "dataset_type_label":
    {
      "en": "Dataset",
      "de": "Datensatz"
    },
  "about": "A reimplementation of the default CKAN dataset schema",

best regards
armin