[ckan-dev] How enable the CKAN DataExplorer with GeoJSON published endpoint

Marco Combetto marcomb at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:30:40 UTC 2016

Hallo
We are publishing dataset using REST/JSON endpoint to return data in GeoJSON
An example of endpoint is:http://tcu.opencontent.it/api/opendata/v2/geo/search/classes%20'event'%20
It would be nice to have them showed in the CKAN dataexplorer (I am doing a test with Beta.Ckan.org)But I get this error. Is not a supported format?
Could not load view: DataProxy returned an error (Data transformation failed. Exception: Resource type not supported 'json')
Do I have to config the CKAN Data Pusher in order to make it works?
Here the dataset publshed on Beta.Ckan.orghttp://beta.ckan.org/dataset/infotn-test-data/resource/812c3b80-a81f-455e-b5c8-e8c8d5a7ff7e

Thanks to anyone that could help

Marco Combetto
marcomb at hotmail.com