[ckan-dev] Using ckan.i18n.extra_directory

Florian.Brucker at mb.karlsruhe.de Florian.Brucker at mb.karlsruhe.de
Wed Feb 24 09:05:39 UTC 2016

I've just noticed the other `ckan.i18n.extra_*` configuration options, so
I've set

	ckan.i18n.extra_gettext_domain = ckan
	ckan.i18n.extra_locales = de

I've also used pybabel to compile the MO file:

	pybabel compile -f -i ckan.po -o ckan.mo

However, the translation overrides are still not used.

Regards,
Florian
--
Florian Brucker