[ckan-dev] Launch of Swiss opendata portal "opendata.swiss"

Maurizio Napolitano napo at fbk.eu
Wed Feb 3 11:17:58 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Stefan Oderbolz <stefan.oderbolz at liip.ch> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm very happy to announce that - after 9 month - we have finally launched
> the opendata portal of Switzerland: https://opendata.swiss

Hi Stefan
I like a lot your job
I have a question, but more related on the topic of the licesing.
For this reason I think this place is not right to begin the discussion.
I'm very curious about the licesens used on the catalog.

>From what I understand you created customized licenses inspired by the
creative commons.
On the site I didn't find the document of the license expressed in
language for lawyers.
Who can I contact for more information?