[ckan-dev] ckan-dev Digest, Vol 69, Issue 4

Espeland, James james.espeland at montana.edu
Wed Jul 6 17:19:10 UTC 2016

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Ian, the helpers.py file on github is a line-for-line match with my /usr/lib/ckan/default/src/ckan/ckan/tests/helpers.py file.  I can see that two of the lines near the bottom of the github file have been highlighted.  Please forgive my lack of understanding, but I'm not sure what I am supposed to do with those two lines.  You mention converting them ... what do they need to be converted to?

Thank you kindly,

--- Jim Espeland