[ckan-dev] Feedback - "Tracking" feature usage.

Martin Burchell martinb-ckan at aptivate.org
Thu Jul 7 12:45:06 UTC 2016

On 05/07/16 18:49, Tyler Kennedy wrote:
> I would like some feedback on if any of you are currently using the
> "tracking" functionality currently in core CKAN, and what in particular you
> are using it for (the search sorting, "hot-or-not" flags, etc...).

We've just enabled it for a client, along with the Google Analytics
plugin. It's too early to say which of these they are likely to find
most useful.

Incidentally the "tracking export" command mentioned in
<http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/maintaining/tracking.html> doesn't seem
to work.

Best regards,

--
Martin Burchell | <martinb at aptivate.org> | Skype: martinburchell

Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org/ | +44 (0)1223 967838
25 Signet Court, Swann's Road, Cambridge, CB5 8LA, UK

with company number 04980791.