[ckan-dev] Best way to manage static pages

Luiz Felipe Fernandes Machado Costa thenets.org at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 20:14:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm searching on last week for the best way to manage static content on
CKAN and also "posts blog" like content.
I've seen many options, but only two extensions appears to be good to me:

- CKANext-Pages:
https://github.com/ckan/ckanext-pages
But don't have a lot of feature like a Wordpress platform.

- Wordpress integration for CKAN:
http://extensions.ckan.org/extension/wordpresser/
Appears to be perfect, but the last update was 5 years ago. I have
installed, but sometimes raise a lot of errors on my CKAN 2.5.2.

Someone knows a better way to import data from Wordpress or other platform
with more edit options?

Thanks.
--
Luiz Felipe F M Costa